- This event has passed.
Social Security & Tax Workshop
April 18, 2019 @ 5:00 am - 7:30 am
Join us for a educational workshop for those who want to learn about how important Social Security benefits will be in your retirement.
How Much Do You Know About Social Security Income, and how Taxes Impact Your Social Security? Social Security is a complicated program. It would be to your advantage to understand how they work and how you can maximize your benefits. Wisely managing your Social Security Benefits & Taxes starts with understanding the facts.
Social Security alone will likely be insufficient for you to retire comfortably. Don’t assume you can draw full benefits at 65 – the rules have changed.
Topics to be discussed:
- How to use innovative strategies to protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security Income.
- The basics of Social Security, including “will it be there?”
- Qualifying for income benefits and how they are calculated.
- Strategies to help minimize your federal income taxes on your IRA, 401(k), or other investment accounts.
- When you might consider retiring and when to start receiving benefits.
- Understanding the impact of spousal and survivor benefits.
- How will the new Tax Reform Bill impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg?
Reservations are required, seating is limited
This is an educational program only. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold.
Must be 55 or older to attend. No Advisors, Agents or Brokers please.
- April 18, 2019
5:00 am - 7:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Social Security, Taxes
- Event Tags:
- 401(k), Investment accounts, IRA's, maximize Social Security benefits, Retirement Nest Egg, Social Security, Social Security Benefits, Social Security Workshop, spousal and survivor benefits, Tax Reform Bill, taxation of social security benefits